Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  Patient, took the time to explain dx and meds  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Anzari helped us straighten out the mess my father's primary care doc created. He provided a throrough consultation and explained diagnosis and medications. He has a great bedside manner and was very patient will all of our questions. However, I agree that his office staff is rude. I was really disappointed in that - I mean - do you really need to roll your eyes when I ask for a receipt?

by SICK OF IT on Jun 4th, 2013

HIS WHOLE STAFF IS RUDE. HE THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL YET I AM FORCED TO SEE HIM BY MY INSURANCE

|  Do not recommend!  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

I could never in good conscience recommend Dr. ANSARI.I have never been treated so poorly by any Dr. Before.I feel I was put in danger by the side effects of the drugs he put me on and he would not see or talk to me even though I called his office.There are many good Drs. In the area do your research and find one.

|  Do Not Recommend  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Ansari specializes in Fibromyalgia. But office staff report they have never had a patient with chronic fatigue have problems with sleep before? I said I find that hard to believe and I was hung up on? I'm a Nurse Leader in San Diego I have never in my career ever hung up on a patient! His practice staff need additional Fibromyalgia knowledge along with customer service, patient and relationship centered care training.

|  Love this man  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

He's caring, he listens, he comes in and sits down and spends time with you - listening to everything you have to say. Writes everything down, shows compassion, and takes you seriously! Works up a treatment plan, and if that doesn't work he doesn't hesitate to change it up. The office staff are very friendly and courteous. One of THE best doctors I have ever seen.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Anonymous on Dec 6th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I love Dr. Ansari. He is always so in tune with your problems and he is actually interested in how you are feeling. I feel very comfortable going to ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  All about the money  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Took a friend, referred through her healthcare.he couldn't diagnose her.she begged him for a celiac test, he said no. The more we read, the more we were convinced. He kept saying her condition was idiopathic yet finally agreed to the test. Guess what? She has celiac! Imagine that!! His own lab diagnosed her.He never did diagnose her other problem, ignored calls from a doctor who is my friend who had an idea he wanted to share, then when my friend's life crashed, lost her home, her job - everything, per his office staffer Yvette, she would not give me a price, just that the bill started at $125.00 and went up. Well, I am not made of money and I can't just run to the bank for some 'to be determined' office visit amount..and people, this doc even charged her a $125.00 fee for writing a one paragraph letter she needed regarding her health. I guess all that money he got from her health insurance for NOTHING was not enough. Well, I am starting to profile ... Rashad indeed.

|  Highly Recommended!!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

Dr. Ansari spent 1 hour with me during the initial consultation. He listened carefully, showed interest and took notes. He was thorough in reviewing my physical history. His diagnosis and treatment have helped to improve my quality of life. On subsequent visits, he continues to listen to my explanations and incorporate my input into his treatment plan for me. His office staff is always friendly and accomodating.

Nov 3rd, 2010

dr. ansari is the best doctor i have. very polite and great to talk to. he is caring and always asks how my family is doing and asks my opinion on everything. i love the staff as well i never have to check in when i go when they see me they already know who i am and i sit down for maybe 2 minutes before i'm called back. i will never go to another rh again!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

After explaining my symptoms to my GP and a specialist with no relief, I was referred to Dr. Ansari. It only took a 20 min interview for him to correctly diagnose my problem. He explained all treatment options, the risks and benefits, and provided a conservative treatment planned that has worked. He has urged me to call in should I have any symptoms and showed great interest in my progress. And I have never waited longer that 5 minutes for my appointments. I have confidence in this doctor and would recommend him highly.

Mar 2nd, 2010

I've found Dr. Ansari and his staff to be very professional, courteous, and to take all my concerns very seriously, following up in a very timely manner with any tests or questions I have had.

|  Cares about money, patients - not so much  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2008

Scolded me like I was a child for being 5 minutes late to an appointment due to traffic. Neglected to return my calls informing him of adverse reactions to treatments. Treated me like a second-rate citizen, apparently because my health plan was Aetna HMO. Showed no particular interest in my case and asked me what we should do next.