Dr. Rashad Ansari MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Vista, CA

3.6

June 13th, 2016
Deborah
I have been a patient of Dr Ansari for 15 years. He is an extremely compassionate man. He is prompt and never makes me feel rushed. I have and would recommend him to everyone needing an rheumatologist or pain specialist. Kudos to him and his staff!

November 27th, 2015
Dr. Ansari is extremely diligent, professional and compassionate. He goes above and beyond to review all the facts related to a health issue. My husband is also his patient and is impressed with his care.

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Ansari has failed me
I have been seeing Dr. Ansari for 10 years. I started seeing him in my early 20's and had much respect for him and his opinion early on, but that has all changed the last 2 years. It started out with him asking me how I was doing on medication I wasn't or haven't ever taken. Honest mistake if it happens once, but it continues to happen. Does he even know what patient he is seeing? Same thing with my condition, wanting to discuss a condition I don't have. Leads me to believe his head is not in the game as it should be. Many times he has called me to cancel appointments due to his schedule, but god forbid I get stuck in traffic, they have no leeway and charge you for the visit. This last visit was my last straw. I have been researching for years the link between diet and inflammation (AIP). I recently did a food elimination diet and wanted to discuss with him my findings. Before I could even get the words out of my mouth, he shut me down and wasn't even willing to discuss it, instead, threw another scrip at me. This is very closed minded. It is 2015, there are so many studies out there about how food can affect your inflmmation, and he says it is all "bolonga". That will be by last visit to Dr. Ansari. I am certain I can find a Doctor who is at least willing to LISTEN to me even if he doesn't agree.

February 6th, 2015
LOVE DR. ANSARI!!!
after having many doctors let me down, I finally got to a doctor that cared (Dr. Ansari). He was able to diagnose and treat me and get me back on track with my health. He takes his time, answers my questions and explains my treatmkent plan. He makes me feel like he is really interested in helping me to get well which I very much appreciate. Can't imagine where I'd be without this doctors help.

October 23rd, 2013
Patient, took the time to explain dx and meds
Dr. Anzari helped us straighten out the mess my father's primary care doc created. He provided a throrough consultation and explained diagnosis and medications. He has a great bedside manner and was very patient will all of our questions. However, I agree that his office staff is rude. I was really disappointed in that - I mean - do you really need to roll your eyes when I ask for a receipt?

June 4th, 2013
HIS WHOLE STAFF IS RUDE. HE THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL YET I AM FORCED TO SEE HIM BY MY INSURANCE

May 9th, 2013
Do not recommend!
I could never in good conscience recommend Dr. ANSARI.I have never been treated so poorly by any Dr. Before.I feel I was put in danger by the side effects of the drugs he put me on and he would not see or talk to me even though I called his office.There are many good Drs. In the area do your research and find one.

August 25th, 2011
Do Not Recommend
Dr. Ansari specializes in Fibromyalgia. But office staff report they have never had a patient with chronic fatigue have problems with sleep before? I said I find that hard to believe and I was hung up on? I'm a Nurse Leader in San Diego I have never in my career ever hung up on a patient! His practice staff need additional Fibromyalgia knowledge along with customer service, patient and relationship centered care training.

February 23rd, 2011
Love this man
He's caring, he listens, he comes in and sits down and spends time with you - listening to everything you have to say. Writes everything down, shows compassion, and takes you seriously! Works up a treatment plan, and if that doesn't work he doesn't hesitate to change it up. The office staff are very friendly and courteous. One of THE best doctors I have ever seen.

December 6th, 2010
Mrs.
I love Dr. Ansari. He is always so in tune with your problems and he is actually interested in how you are feeling. I feel very comfortable going to ...

November 18th, 2010
All about the money
Took a friend, referred through her healthcare.he couldn't diagnose her.she begged him for a celiac test, he said no. The more we read, the more we were convinced. He kept saying her condition was idiopathic yet finally agreed to the test. Guess what? She has celiac! Imagine that!! His own lab diagnosed her.He never did diagnose her other problem, ignored calls from a doctor who is my friend who had an idea he wanted to share, then when my friend's life crashed, lost her home, her job - everything, per his office staffer Yvette, she would not give me a price, just that the bill started at $125.00 and went up. Well, I am not made of money and I can't just run to the bank for some 'to be determined' office visit amount..and people, this doc even charged her a $125.00 fee for writing a one paragraph letter she needed regarding her health. I guess all that money he got from her health insurance for NOTHING was not enough. Well, I am starting to profile ... Rashad indeed.

November 6th, 2010
Highly Recommended!!
Dr. Ansari spent 1 hour with me during the initial consultation. He listened carefully, showed interest and took notes. He was thorough in reviewing my physical history. His diagnosis and treatment have helped to improve my quality of life. On subsequent visits, he continues to listen to my explanations and incorporate my input into his treatment plan for me. His office staff is always friendly and accomodating.