Learn more about Dr. Rashad Choudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashad Choudry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashad Choudry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudry graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Choudry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad G Choudry MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rashad G. Choudry practice?
- Dr. Rashad Choudry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashad Choudry practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.