A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashad Choudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashad Choudry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashad Choudry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudry graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Choudry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad G Choudry MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rashad G. Choudry practice?
- Dr. Rashad Choudry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashad Choudry practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.