Dr. Rashad Dabaghi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rashad Dabaghi?

October 4th, 2016

My experience with this doctor was extremely unpleasant. He was rude, unfriendly, and indifferent the whole time and constantly spoke over me. Then he would ask intrusive questions that were completely unrelated to the treatment. I am shocked that he has any patients at all, if this is the way he treats them. I will NOT be going back to him.

September 3rd, 2016

Good 1St GI experience

I put off going to see a specialist for far too long because I was nervous it would be an uncomfortable experience. The front desk staff was very friendly when I went and I had less than a 20 minute wait, which is great for a speciality office. The doctors PA spent a good amount of time with me and so did Dr. Dabaghi. Appropriate tests were ordered and I got my diagnosis phoned to me on the weekend by the doctor himself! Dr.Dabaghi may not have an overly sparkling personality but he was very intelligent and medically to the point, which I would rather that than have a smooth talker who doesn't know what they are doing. I will definitely go back if I have any further needs.

June 10th, 2016

If it had not been for Dr. Dabaghi insisting regular appointments and exams, my cancer would have been found at a much later stage. I am grateful for his professional skills and insight.

April 1st, 2015

Best Gastro doctor in Texas

I had the best doctor/patient experience with Dr. Dabaghi. He explains everything in detail and doesn't rush through appointment. He is truly the patient's advocate! He is very thorough with tests, imaging, and follow ups. I won't go anywhere else. Austin Gastroenterology is the best.

Doctor's Response

Hello, Wonderful to hear that you had a 5-Star experience with Dr. Dabaghi. We appreciate positive feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We thank you for taking the time to write the review.

February 13th, 2015

DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

Waited an hour and a half to be seen. Then had a snappy medical assistant ask me questions that I already answered on the paperwork.. Then she did a quick exam like 30 sec long and walked out the room. I then waited another 20 min for the dr. He walked in asked me yet again a bunch of questions why I was there. He did not examine me then gave me a perscription for acid reducer and told me I needed an endoscope all in like a 4 min time period no exageration!! He did not have any of my labs or tests that were done in the ER that I had specifically asked the girls in the front if they needed the tests They told me no don't worry we will get them!! And of course there was none there!!! After all that Then I was slapped with a 585$ dr bill for my visit!! Are you kidding me?? I spent all my time waiting for this man for a 5 min consultation a rude assistant and not even to be physically examined no tests no labs nothing for this?? No way no how will I go to him again. He has no compassion no feelings absolutely no sense of friendliness or warmth which people are looking for in their dr. People are only dollar signs to this man. I have found another DR and I will NOT be going here again.

Doctor's Response

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced at your recent appointment. We absolutely take your review seriously and would like to resolve these concerns. Because your review is anonymous, we are unable to contact you. We encourage you to please contact our Practice Manager at (512) 454-4588 so he can discuss with you. Thank you!

June 13th, 2013

I waited an hour an a half and finally had to say I was leaving to get the doctor in after another 15 minutes. He was pretty abrupt and directive with no discussion. A medical assistant came in after about 45 minutes and asked me questions that I had filled out on their form; she was aggressive. The entire office just seems to be too big -- patients booked at the same time, mid level staff before you can see a doctor, no exam, just computer records. Dr. Dabaghi may be quite qualified, but he was full of himself and seemed very irritated that someone had to get him to see me. Also, I've learned the wait time is not unusual for this office.

Doctor's Response

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry for the extreme wait time you experienced at your appointment. We understand this is not acceptable. We will share your comments with Dr. Dabaghi and his Practice Manager to determine how we can improve this process for the future. Thank you again for contacting us.

May 20th, 2013

I can see why he can still take new people. Few would return. He used to be a good doctor, now he doesn't seem to care much. Now and then you see the old, caring doctor; but you never know when. The clinic is hard to work with. Nice enough, but not easy to talk to who you need. IBS needs immediate attention.

Doctor's Response

Hello, We are very sorry you have not been satisfied with your experience with Dr. Dabaghi. We will send your message to Dr. Dabaghi so he can review and implement some improvements. Thank you!

April 17th, 2013