A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashad El-Dabh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashad El-Dabh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashad El-Dabh, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Dabh graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. El-Dabh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad Heshmat El-Dabh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rashad H. El-Dabh practice?
- Dr. Rashad El-Dabh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rashad El-Dabh practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Warren Radiologists and Warren Radiation Oncologists.