A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashad El Sabawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashad El Sabawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashad El Sabawi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Sabawi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El Sabawi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad Mustafa El Sabawi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rashad M. El Sabawi practice?
- Dr. Rashad El Sabawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashad El Sabawi practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.