A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Rashad Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad Jarreau Harris MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashad J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Rashad Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rashad Harris practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Washington Internists.