A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashad Wasef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashad Wasef is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasef graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Wasef has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad Naguib Wasef MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashad N. Wasef practice?
- Dr. Rashad Wasef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashad Wasef practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Alhambra General Practitioners and Alhambra Internists.