Dr. Rashanda Brown DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 27th, 2015
Knowledegable, Wonderful, Caring and Appropriately Interactive
A very competent health care provider who integrates Patient Education into her diagnostic sessions and has wonderful and appropriate social interaction with the patient. I have had awful care elsewhere from rude know-it-alls who don't listen and look at their watches 3 minutes into the process. This does not happen with Dr.Brown.

October 13th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Brown, I found, was courteous, listened carefully, was friendly and concerned. I felt very comfortable with her and with her diagnoses and what she proposed. She gave me written chart notes so I would have the info to look over when I got home. That was very helpful. Her PA is also efficient and caring and calls me back when I call the office for information..

August 29th, 2013
Terrible Experience!
She described what the x-rays SHOULD show if her diagnosis was correct. When the x-rays arrived they did not show what she originally indicated it would or should show to support her diagnosis. Yet she maintained her original position. It was clear to me from the beginning of our conversation that she was likely incorrect with her diagnosis and seemed irritated by my questions. The x-rays supported my contention that her diagnosis was incorrect. Her conclusions resulted in many days of needless pain and suffering.

April 11th, 2013
I like her.
I have been thru 5 Drs since moving to Salem , OR, and that means didn't have one at all most of the time. Most did not liston, look me in the eye or even hardly talk to me. Dr Brown listons, and answers all my questions.I always get an appt quickly and never wait long to see her. She always takes time with me and I never feel she is in a hurry.We work around with other options before prescriptions and I appreciate that. She is young compared to me, but I feel I could talk to her about anything. I am proactive about my health with her and she listens. Most Drs I have had bad experiences with & I can not be involved with my own health when that happens.

June 27th, 2011
Talking to a brick wall
I dont know weather its patient load or the nature of the doctors these days but it felt like i was talking to a brick wall every visit with her. She never remembers our conversation or directions given and seems to care very little about what actually is coming out of my mouth. I though she worked for me? I thought she was there to care for my needs and help solve my medical issues. Never seemed like that was the case at all!!!

September 22nd, 2016