Jun 21st, 2016

The office staff is incredibly rude. Dr. Blakeney is pleasant but visits are brief and only cover the basics.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Augusta Primary Care, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the practice manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call her at (706) 855-5650.

Nov 4th, 2015

Very caring attitude. Very thorough. Doesn't run behind much you don't wait long

My appointment experience show details My appointment experience
by Krista Bonner on Sep 11th, 2015

I appreciated the fact that I was given an appointment that was convenient since I had another appointment that day in the same building. As always, Dr. Blakeney was attentive and thorough.

Sep 5th, 2015

Excellent visit...very thorough, very professional. I am thrilled with Dr. Blakeney.

Mar 23rd, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor. so thankful i found her.

by Dana Holly on Mar 12th, 2015

Love the support and attention.

Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Blakeney actually spent time with me and has gotten to understand my health concerns. I think she has my best interest at heart!

AWESOME show details AWESOME
Feb 11th, 2015

My daughter sees Dr. Blakeney, she is very thorough. She has addressed every issue that we have had. My daughter was teriffied of the doctor for a long time but since switching to Dr. Blakeney my daughter cant wait to go in to see her. The staff at the office is great as well. I highly recommed Dr. Blakeney