A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashda Firdaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firdaus
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firdaus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firdaus graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashda Firdaus MD is a female Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rashda Firdaus practice?
- Dr. Rashda Firdaus has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rashda Firdaus practices Radiology near Cleveland Heights, OH.