A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashda Firdaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firdaus graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashda Firdaus MD is a female Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rashda Firdaus practice?
- Dr. Rashda Firdaus has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rashda Firdaus practices Radiology near Cleveland Heights, OH.