A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashed Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashed Hasan, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from King Saud University, Riyadh.
Dr. Hasan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashed A. Hasan practice?
Dr. Rashed Hasan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians.