A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashed Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashed Hasan, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from King Saud University, Riyadh.
Dr. Hasan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashed Ameen Hasan BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashed A. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Rashed Hasan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rashed Hasan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Critical Care Practitioners.