Dr. Rasheed Ahmad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

July 20th, 2016
I am really disappointed
With another doctor, out of town, my case diagnosing was something else than doctor Resheed found, In the first visit he was hurrying and quick to finish examining my case, and insisted me to have a surgery to my hand. After surgery, he didn't stop by my bed to tell me exactly what he did to the hand. When I visited his office to follow up, they told me he is in vacation, and I was examined by his assistants , then when I went to his office to change the painkiller he prescribed me, he saw me while he was passing by, with no inquiries about my after-surgery situation, and his office staff gave me the next follow-up after a month. i.e. he will see me after 45 days from the date of the surgery. I am really disappointed with this doctor.

January 19th, 2010
Long Waits for Poor Care
Dr. Ahmad is a nice guy who doesn't know what he is doing. The first problem with his office is the rude staff and long wait times. I have been there five times, and never waited less than an hour and a half. Some people waited over two hours. In addition, he misdiagnosed my problem. After seeing another doctor, I realized that he had completely missed a large problem with my hand and had performed the wrong surgery. He is incompetent.