A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasheed Azam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasheed Azam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasheed Azam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Azam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasheed Azam MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rasheed Azam practice?
- Dr. Rasheed Azam has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasheed Azam practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Pulmonologists.