A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasheed Balogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasheed Balogun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasheed Balogun, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balogun graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balogun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasheed Abiodun Balogun MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rasheed A. Balogun practice?
- Dr. Rasheed Balogun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rasheed Balogun practices Nephrology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Zion Crossroads, VA.
See Fishersville Nephrologists.