A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasheed Gbadegesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasheed Gbadegesin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasheed Gbadegesin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbadegesin graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Gbadegesin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasheed Adebayo Gbadegesin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rasheed A. Gbadegesin practice?
- Dr. Rasheed Gbadegesin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rasheed Gbadegesin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Nephrologists.