A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasheed Nemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasheed Nemer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemer graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nemer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasheed F Nemer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rasheed F. Nemer practice?
- Dr. Rasheed Nemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasheed Nemer practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists.