Dr. Rasheed Singleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rasheed Singleton?

May 14th, 2017

Unavailable to his patients

Dr. Singleton used be better than this, but he is never there in the office for appointments. You get pushed off to a nurse or something and that does nothing if you need refills of a prescription that day.

November 29th, 2016

Beyond horrible.

Worse experience with a Doctor ever. I'm 45 years old. Dr, Rasheed Singleton prescribed a medication. My pharmacist warned me against it for contraindications with my other meds. Due to pharmacist's warning, I confirmed prescription with Dr. Singleton and he assured me, it would be fine. I trusted Dr. Singleton. Huge mistake. Result? Three days of agony. Yes, agony. Made emergency calls to Dr. Singleton, no response. Met with Dr. Singleton a few days later, where he took no responsibility for his negligence. Instead, he arrogantly berated ME. Showed no concern, never looked me in the eye. Utterly uncaring human being. One member of his staff is nice, the other is a nightmare. So good luck getting the 'nice' one. Do not even consider seeing this Doctor.

October 31st, 2016

Love him!

Dr. Singleton is an angel. He is the only one that could get my pain under control. I saw four other pain specialists. He had ideas no one ever even mentioned.

July 14th, 2016

THE Bad

Never would I Go here...... NEVER! Too BAD to describe.......

April 28th, 2016

I've lost hope in about all medical professionals, this Dr. Spent time wit has me and gave me meds that have relieved alot of my pain for the first time in years. I was very pleased and although I had to wait over a half an hour when I did get time with him, he didn't rush me and felt he was hearing me and listened to me.

March 22nd, 2016

I would not choose this doctor or recommend him or his office. It was a terrible experience.

December 9th, 2015

Very diddicult staff on the phone.

Dr. Singleton is a nice man with great bedside manners and is very good and didettante,while you are in the office. However, I must warn you that if you need to get an emergency appointment, forget it! I called for 3 weeks in severe pain the Meds. he prescribed were not strong enough. The staff told me I was rude because I needed to see him within 2 weeks after my 1st visit. I called every week for 4 weeks to get an appointment, or at least have the doctor call me. I was told by the staff and the office manager who said she had an (MBA) that I was putting her down by asking her to take a message for the Doctor to call me. After all I was a new patient. This office operates like no other doctors office. The staff in front of the doctor act kind. But on the phone the staff do not show proper concern. The Doctor is great, but his staff needs replaceing ASAP!

January 30th, 2015

Cares about his patients

January 30th, 2015

If there was a rating on the scale lower than POOR...

Terrible experience with Dr's staff. Rude, unprofessional, untruthful, unethical staff member would not allow me to speak to Dr. either by not giving him my request for call back or by telling him that she took care of me. Hung up on me on phone. Dr. himself dropped me due to a lab result without talking to me personally (didn't call me when I requested of Assistant) and I know that lab result was faulty. Possibly tampered with in some way by assistant. Not officially accusing her but strongly suspect. I left 7 messages over 7 business days that I wanted Dr. to call me and he never did. When I told him about trouble with assistant, he said he would talk to her and then a few days later, I received call from assistant that I was dropped from his practice for having alcohol in urine test and I DON'T DRINK and had not had anything with alcohol in it for at least 3 months. Unprofessional, unethical, and no way to talk to Dr. without going through the assistant.

January 13th, 2015

He explains procedures and is attentive to patient needs. I would recommend without hesitation. Sometimes the office staff is not as friendly as Dr. Singleton.

January 2nd, 2015

Don't be a fool like I was and ignore the negative reviews!!! I learned firsthand

November 14th, 2014

An unpleasant experience from making the appointment on the phone to the actual visit. I would not recommend this guy.