A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashel Tahzib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashel Tahzib, Patient's health advocate and specialist in Anti-Aging and Integrative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahzib
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahzib graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashel John Tahzib DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashel J. Tahzib practice?
- Dr. Rashel Tahzib has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashel Tahzib practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.