A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashid Ahmad practice?
Dr. Rashid Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Internists.