A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Alsabeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Alsabeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Alsabeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsabeh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alsabeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Alsabeh MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Alsabeh practice?
- Dr. Rashid Alsabeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Alsabeh practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.