A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Alsabeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Alsabeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Alsabeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsabeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alsabeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alsabeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashid Alsabeh practice?
Dr. Rashid Alsabeh practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.