Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rashid Ayyub
Dr. Rashid Ayyub, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hornell, NY, with other offices in Hempstead, NY and Rockville Centre, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ayyub is affiliated with SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rashid Ayyub has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...