A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Ayyub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayyub
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayyub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Ayyub, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyub graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ayyub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid M Ayyub BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rashid M. Ayyub practice?
- Dr. Rashid Ayyub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Ayyub practices Surgery near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY.
See Hempstead Surgeons.