Learn more about Dr. Rashid Ayyub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayyub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayyub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Ayyub, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyub graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ayyub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid M Ayyub BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rashid M. Ayyub practice?
- Dr. Rashid Ayyub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Ayyub practices Surgery near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY.
See Hempstead Surgeons.