A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Chaudhry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Chaudhry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Meadows Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Sultan Chaudhry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rashid S. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Rashid Chaudhry has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Chaudhry practices Psychiatry near Centre Hall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, PA and Altoona, PA.
See Centre Hall Psychiatrists.