A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Dalal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Dalal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Ahmed Dalal MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rashid A. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Rashid Dalal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Dalal practices Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sauget, IL and Granite City, IL.
See Saint Louis Nephrologists.