A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Faiyaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Faiyaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiyaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Faiyaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Univ. Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Faiyaz MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Faiyaz practice?
- Dr. Rashid Faiyaz has 14 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Faiyaz practices Nephrology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Prospect, KY and Louisville, KY.
See Richmond Nephrologists.