A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Nadeem is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadeem
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nadeem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Nadeem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Nadeem MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Rashid Nadeem has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Nadeem practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Johnstown Internists, Johnstown Critical Care Practitioners, and Johnstown Pulmonologists.