Learn more about Dr. Rashid Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Nadeem is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadeem
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadeem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Nadeem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Nadeem MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Rashid Nadeem has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Nadeem practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Johnstown Internists, Johnstown Critical Care Practitioners, and Johnstown Pulmonologists.