Learn more about Dr. Rashid Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Nadeem is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Nadeem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadeem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashid Nadeem practice?
Dr. Rashid Nadeem practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Johnstown Internists, Johnstown Pulmonologists, Johnstown Critical Care Practitioners, Johnstown Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Johnstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.