Learn more about Dr. Rashid Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Nadeem is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Nadeem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Windber Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Nadeem MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Rashid Nadeem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Nadeem practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Johnstown Internists, Johnstown Pulmonologists, and Johnstown Critical Care Practitioners.