Learn more about Dr. Rashid Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Rahman practice?
- Dr. Rashid Rahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Richardson Internists, Richardson Pulmonologists, Richardson Critical Care Practitioners, and Richardson Sleep Medicine Doctors.