A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Rahman practice?
- Dr. Rashid Rahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Rahman practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Richardson Critical Care Practitioners, Richardson Pulmonologists, and Richardson Sleep Medicine Doctors.