Dr. Rashid Rahman MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2016
WRONG DIAGNOSIS/TREATMENT
I went in after a CT of my abdomen showed a nodule had doubled in size. My history was 30 lung nodules that were followed with CT. So I had a base line. He wanted to wait 4 -6 months for a CT of lungs. When I questioned him he became ANNOYED and said to get a second opinion. I DID. Had the CT and found that 3 nodules had grown and a new one had shown up. Had biopsy and new nodule was malignant. The surgeon removed part of the lung and said we caught it early. I am set for surgery on the right lung for the other nodules. I am thankful that I persisted and found a doctor who took my past history and my knowledge of my own body into consideration.

October 23rd, 2013
Dr. Rahman is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients. He takes time to talk to us in terms we understand. I recommend him highly as a physician and I am very picky. His staff is excellent and always on top of things.

October 9th, 2012
Dr Rahman has been my pulmonary doctor for many years and during this time, has seen me through serious illnesses with my COPD. His bedside manner is very professional. His staff is fantastic. He and his nurse work together as a team to give their patients outstanding care, not only for me, but for every patient i have seen come in or out of their office during me appointments. i have never had to wait for Dr Radman to see me as his staff is on top of his scheduling and works it diligently. The communication with his staff is superb and they immediately pick up on his follow up instructions. I am proud to say this is my physician. I am a real patient who puts her life in his hands. Thanks to both Dr Rahman and his assistant Casey, I am able to enjoy my life even though I have a breathing disorder. They help me to keep it under control. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

November 24th, 2009
dont go to this doctor
never heard after bronchoscopyor after results had to call several times and only talked to nurse

May 23rd, 2016