Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Pulmonary Medicine Consultants
375 Municipal Dr
Ste 218
Richardson, TX 75080
972-680-0666
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Rahman is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients. He takes time to talk to us in terms we understand. I recommend him highly as a physician and I am very picky. His staff is excellent and always on top of things.

|  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr Rahman has been my pulmonary doctor for many years and during this time, has seen me through serious illnesses with my COPD. His bedside manner is very professional. His staff is fantastic. He and his nurse work together as a team to give their patients outstanding care, not only for me, but for every patient i have seen come in or out of their office during me appointments. i have never had to wait for Dr Radman to see me as his staff is on top of his scheduling and works it diligently. The communication with his staff is superb and they immediately pick up on his follow up instructions. I am proud to say this is my physician. I am a real patient who puts her life in his hands. Thanks to both Dr Rahman and his assistant Casey, I am able to enjoy my life even though I have a breathing disorder. They help me to keep it under control. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

|  dont go to this doctor  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2009

never heard after bronchoscopyor after results had to call several times and only talked to nurse