Learn more about Dr. Rashid Shafiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Shafiq, Sleep, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafiq
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shafiq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Shafiq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafiq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shafiq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Shafiq MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Shafiq practice?
- Dr. Rashid Shafiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashid Shafiq practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists, Allen Critical Care Practitioners, and Allen Pulmonologists.