A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Shafiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Shafiq, Sleep, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafiq
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shafiq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Shafiq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafiq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shafiq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Shafiq MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rashid Shafiq practice?
- Dr. Rashid Shafiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashid Shafiq practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists, Allen Critical Care Practitioners, and Allen Pulmonologists.