A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Siddiqi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid M Siddiqi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rashid M. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Rashid Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashid Siddiqi practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Cardiologists.