Learn more about Dr. Rashid Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Siddiqi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashid M. Siddiqi practice?
Dr. Rashid Siddiqi practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Baytown Cardiologists.