A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Taher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Taher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taher graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Mohammad Taher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rashid M. Taher practice?
- Dr. Rashid Taher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Taher practices Ophthalmology near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL and Palm Springs, FL.
See North Miami Beach Ophthalmologists.