A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Taher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Taher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taher graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashid M. Taher practice?
Dr. Rashid Taher practices Ophthalmology near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL and Palm Springs, FL.
See North Miami Beach Ophthalmologists.