Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Apr 20th, 2015

saved my sight

Mar 3rd, 2015

one of the best and nicest docs I have and he saved my eyes

Reassuring Treatment show details Reassuring Treatment
Jun 30th, 2014

Saw Dr Taher several times regarding some fluid on the eye. He competently explained the issue and put it into a perspective so I knew it wasn't presently a concern but needed to be monitored - which it satisfactorily was. A genuinely nice person who projects a confidence that I was in good hands.

the best doctor show details the best doctor
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr Taher is very knowledgeable and courteous. He treats me with respect and is very honest. He always spends as much time as I need and I always come with a laundry list of questions and he answers them in a way I can go home and relay the answers to my children.He has taken care of my macular degeneration and although I know I will never be perfect, he has helped me maintain the vision that I have. He is a God-send!I would recommend him to ALL my family and friends!Mrs. B

Dad's Guardian Angel show details Dad's Guardian Angel
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr T took care of my 92 year old dad! Dad has since passed buteverytime we went to visit Dr T, he was so nice and so caring.He treated dad as if he was his own...he took excellent care of him and his muscular degeneration. Dad loved to read and thanks to Dr T, dad was able to read his Bible til the very end!GOD BLESS YOU, DR T!!!!Love you!

Excellent Doc! show details Excellent Doc!
Sep 3rd, 2011

I get sick reading reviews of people that expect miracles from there doctors. I have had MS and been wheel chair bound for 14 years. I am also a vet. Dr Taher treated my eye condition and he was nothing but a professional and very care and courteous. He took time to explain my condition not only to me but my daughter in another state! He is excellent. Of course few bad apples that have negative reviews try to ruin his good name. He is one-of-a-kind caring and professional person! Disregard the negative hog wash! I served in the Army for 14 years...you run across bunch of people...I would stake my Bronze Star on Doc Tahers reputation!

Dr. Taher, THE BEST !! show details Dr. Taher, THE BEST !!
Aug 8th, 2011

I always look forward to seeing this man. He performed surgery on my eye a few years ago and the results have been all positive. He is probably the most caring and personable doctor I have ever seen. My experiences have all been extremely positive.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jul 13th, 2011

People can say what they want but this Doctor is AMAZING doctor....Its sad to see how cowards write things about doctors on these sites...I usually do not write anything good or bad but some people wrote nonsense about Dr T. and there are always a few bad apples that have nothing good to say about people. He deals with the most serious eye diseases and he treats everyone like family. I have been his patient for 6 years and he is the BEST!GOD BLESS HIM!

super show details super
Feb 20th, 2011

Dr T took care of both my parents. Dad had a complicated cataract surgery and Dr T saved his eye after the other surgeon nearly blinded him. Dr Taher also takes care of Mom who has macular degeneration. He injects her eyes and has been able to maintain her vision. God Bless Him!!!

best doctor show details best doctor
Dec 9th, 2010

My wife had degeneration of the macula. She only had vision in one eye and Doctor Taher preserved her vision til the day she passed. She adored him and always said he was her favorite doctor. He treated her like family. He is so caring.God Bless you Dr Taher!Joe

Detach retina november 2009 show details Detach retina november 2009
by AL on Jun 14th, 2010

Dr,Taher is a great Doctor,,very caring professional, He was great.

by Ray Martinez on Feb 23rd, 2010

Excellent! Highly recommended !!!!

smart and sweet show details smart and sweet
by betty m. on Dec 26th, 2009

I take my grandmother to Dr Taher and he is the nicest and most passionate doctor I have met...we are all very happy with the outcome of the surgery her performed. He had cataract surgery at Medeye Associates and Dr Taher had to complete the cataract surgery.

excellent and prompt attention show details excellent and prompt attention
by Mary B. on Sep 30th, 2009

My optomotrist saw me and found that I had a retinal detachment. He called Dr Taher and I was seen right away and surgery was done the same day. I am so impressed by his office, his staff, and his professionalism. I have told all my friends about Dr Taher.

super bedside manner show details super bedside manner
by mary b. on Sep 16th, 2009

One of the nicest doctors I have met...I am 67 years old and have met so many doctors...he treated me like family!