Dr. Rashid Taher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rashid Taher?

February 9th, 2016

Dr. Taher is an excellent doctor

Dr. Taher is an excellent doctor. I had an emergency and was seen immediately. He is very professional and takes the time to explain what is wrong and how he is going to treat your condition. I recommend him highly.

September 17th, 2015

After an awful experience of a surgery gone bad by another doctor, Dr. Rashid Taher saved my eye with a second intervention and, slowly but surely, I have been recovering my sight. I highly recommend Dr. Taher to whom I am very grateful.

April 20th, 2015

saved my sight

March 4th, 2015

one of the best and nicest docs I have and he saved my eyes

June 30th, 2014

Reassuring Treatment

Saw Dr Taher several times regarding some fluid on the eye. He competently explained the issue and put it into a perspective so I knew it wasn't presently a concern but needed to be monitored - which it satisfactorily was. A genuinely nice person who projects a confidence that I was in good hands.

September 13th, 2011

Dad's Guardian Angel

Dr T took care of my 92 year old dad! Dad has since passed buteverytime we went to visit Dr T, he was so nice and so caring.He treated dad as if he was his own...he took excellent care of him and his muscular degeneration. Dad loved to read and thanks to Dr T, dad was able to read his Bible til the very end!GOD BLESS YOU, DR T!!!!Love you!

September 4th, 2011

Excellent Doc!

I get sick reading reviews of people that expect miracles from there doctors. I have had MS and been wheel chair bound for 14 years. I am also a vet. Dr Taher treated my eye condition and he was nothing but a professional and very care and courteous. He took time to explain my condition not only to me but my daughter in another state! He is excellent. Of course few bad apples that have negative reviews try to ruin his good name. He is one-of-a-kind caring and professional person! Disregard the negative hog wash! I served in the Army for 14 years...you run across bunch of people...I would stake my Bronze Star on Doc Tahers reputation!

August 8th, 2011

Dr. Taher, THE BEST !!

I always look forward to seeing this man. He performed surgery on my eye a few years ago and the results have been all positive. He is probably the most caring and personable doctor I have ever seen. My experiences have all been extremely positive.

July 13th, 2011

Amazing Doctor

People can say what they want but this Doctor is AMAZING doctor....Its sad to see how cowards write things about doctors on these sites...I usually do not write anything good or bad but some people wrote nonsense about Dr T. and there are always a few bad apples that have nothing good to say about people. He deals with the most serious eye diseases and he treats everyone like family. I have been his patient for 6 years and he is the BEST!GOD BLESS HIM!

February 20th, 2011

super

Dr T took care of both my parents. Dad had a complicated cataract surgery and Dr T saved his eye after the other surgeon nearly blinded him. Dr Taher also takes care of Mom who has macular degeneration. He injects her eyes and has been able to maintain her vision. God Bless Him!!!

June 15th, 2010

Detach retina november 2009

Dr,Taher is a great Doctor,,very caring professional, He was great.

February 23rd, 2010

Excellent! Highly recommended !!!!