A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Yazigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Yazigi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazigi graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yazigi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yazigi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashid A. Yazigi practice?
Dr. Rashid Yazigi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Slidell Pediatricians, Slidell Pediatric Specialists, Slidell Allergists, and Slidell Internists.