A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashid Yazigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashid Yazigi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yazigi
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yazigi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashid Yazigi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazigi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Yazigi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashid Abadalla Yazigi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rashid A. Yazigi practice?
- Dr. Rashid Yazigi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashid Yazigi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Slidell Allergists and Slidell Pediatricians.