Dr. Rashida Ngouamba MD Patient Reviews

3.0

February 7th, 2016
Would refer her to others
I have been to many doctors trying to get help for my problems. I did wait a long time to be seen and the staff was not that helpful. The doctor explained everything to me. Gave me handouts and was responsive to my questions. She made me feel comfortable. She made me feel a part of the decision making process. She did not make them for me.

November 17th, 2015
Recommendation
I've been a patient of Dr. N'Gouamba for years. Issues with her clinic aside, she has always been extremely professional, attentive to my needs, and caring. She clearly knows a lot, but is great about explaining things to me and this makes me confident about what she recommends I do. I recommend her highly!

April 8th, 2015
Unprofessional
She needs to prove herself that she is efficient and did a great job for making a big decision in ending all the Minors's pregnancy. Because making a decision for Minors who does not fully understand nor comprehending what they are getting into is terrible. I do not like the facts that this doctor just went ahead and did the surgery without informing the parents. I just feel she disregarded our rights as parents. Any child who is minor, living with parents and cannot make proper decision in their life by all means should be notified unless their chid is emancipated by the court.

December 13th, 2014
Self absorbed
Drs are suppose to make patient feel like every thing is going to be all right ....A little smile won't hurt either _ it's not the military

September 3rd, 2014
This doctor is the rudest doctor ever. I agree with all the negative feedback towards her. She talks disrespectfully to the patients and I've noticed speaks disrespectful to her own coworkers, even the medical students. Is like she has problems and takes it on everyone that gets in her way. Why do a job just for the money and be miserable?? Because that's what it seems like, She a miserable person taking her problems everyone at the clinic. I dont rate her because I went with one of an old patient of hers, which left because of her attitude and bad gestures towards her.

February 19th, 2014
Yes I would recommend
I have to say that the staff is not the most pleasant and making an appointment isn't the easiest. I've been a patient of Dr. N'Gouamba for nine years. She has always been attentive and caring to my needs. She answers all my questions in detail and has always provided me with the best care. If anything Dr. N'Gouamba has been at time overly cautions. But those are the reasons why I continue to keep her as my OB/GYN. I have recommended her to my family and friends who have also found her to be very welcoming and heedful to their needs.

November 21st, 2013
Has to go!
This doctor has to go! My wife comes home upset after every visit. We tried to make it work but she was stubborn. She clearly hates her job.

May 28th, 2012
I could not establish a relationship. Seems like she didn't care, like if going to the doctor is like going to a bank, just there to take your money.

April 4th, 2012
Sub-standard service of care
Rashida N'Gouamba failed to make proper diagnosis, failed to provide proper treatment, and failed to adequately address my concerns.

November 26th, 2011
So-So
Maybe I'll check out other docs around town.

November 19th, 2011
Rude!!! Rude assistant and doctor! She didn't even tell me much. I wouldnt go back. My unborned baby is way too important to risk it.

November 4th, 2011
not a good doctor
like the title says. She doesn't tell you the plan. left the office wondering why i'm here and what will she do. Bad mannerism and attitude, seems like she doesn't want to believe what you gotta say. even so, she does not seem knowledgable and gives general statements. and not very caring. wondering how she got through medical school...seems like affirmative actions to me......