A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashida Pittalwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashida Pittalwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittalwala graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pittalwala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashida DR Pittalwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rashida D. Pittalwala practice?
- Dr. Rashida Pittalwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashida Pittalwala practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians.