A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashma Jhunja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashma Jhunja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashma Jhunja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhunja graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jhunja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jhunja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashma Jhunja practice?
Dr. Rashma Jhunja practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists.