Dr. Rashmi Acharya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rashmi Acharya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Very Patient and Knowledgeable Doctor. She will comfort with all the information.

June 10th, 2016

Terrible incompetent doctor

She inserted IUD for me improperly in my cervix instead of uterus, I bled irregularly for 2 years after that, changed gynecologists, and my new gyn showed me the improperly placed IUD by Ultrasound. She is just all smiles and good talk but extremely incompetent, and believe me very money minded. Don't go to her if you want to be safe.

June 4th, 2015

The best Doctor

Best gynic so i have met. The way she listens to the patients problems really impressive. I never see such a caring person. I strongly recommend her

January 28th, 2015

The doctor is exceptionally great but the front desk staff is very unprofessional and untrained. Also, there is a long wait to get the docs appointment. I would suggest that if you want Dr. Acharya to be there on the day of your delivery with you, make sure that you hammer this in the brains of her office staff from day 1. The only thing that drives me to her is her composed attitude towards any problem and a fair judgement acumen.

February 19th, 2014

Very good and motherly doctor

She delivered my second baby and she was always there to answer my concerns during pregnancy. The Dr was a motherly figure and she delivering my baby made me feel comfortable during my labor.

September 23rd, 2013

Angel in Disguise

I am a first time mom and was very nervous about the labor. Dr. Rashmi had made me feel comfortable throughout the process. You are in safe hands if you are with her.

July 30th, 2013

Hard to get Doc

Went to Dr.Acharya for my second baby after reading reviews and ref. from a doctor friend. The initial visits were good, even though she spent less time on each visit. A very calm person and polite. However as my pregnancy progressed and visits were more it was very difficult to get to meet her on the follow ups, her partner doctor was who I kept seeing. Which is pretty unnerving for a pregnant woman! Specially when I had signed up for her knowing she will be my doctor!Then when i did get a chance to meet her she obviously had forgotten my history! I had a C-sec performed by her and she never visited me during my stay at St.Peters hospital, also was not available on my post partum visit !This impersonal treatment,shows the level of connectivity and respect for a patients time or treatment. I was a very nervous and disappointed patient at the end. Though i should mention her partner Dr.Vimala was good.

May 7th, 2013

Good doc but she does not provide u Gud prenatal a and dha etc.

Will get appointment what's not flexible for us. Not office staff response. Note: if u don't have problems with ur body and don't require Gud care, ur Gud. Not blood work done . Not precribed prenatal otherwise asked. Many font know as first moms. Doctor needs to give Gud tablets for Gud health ,which didn't happen. After baby has probs , if always diff to feed baby the deficient supplement .

November 29th, 2012

Terrible office staff!

I never saw Dr. Acharya because she was at the hospital with the patient, so can't speak to her knowledge. The nurse practitioner I saw was quite good and thorough; however, I will NEVER go back to this office. I called half a dozen times to try to schedule a follow-up appointment and always received a message that the office was closed, even though I called during their posted hours. I left a message and my call was not returned. I decided to switch practices and called and made a written request to receive the results of my blood work to take to my new doctor. Several days have passed and I have not received a response. I am considering contacting the Better Business Bureau to report this practice. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

June 4th, 2012

Very Bad

I am not sure why today every ob and gyn are forcing their patients to go for C-section. doctor created / crafted a scene which was so perfect for anyone to believe that the C-section indeed is the right choice.I believe now a days these doctors are only making money and do not care much about others.

August 31st, 2011

great doctor

after seeing so may doctors i finally met someone who cares about the patients and she knows what she is doing ,afte having so many miscarriages I have healthy baby in my arm. Dr Acharya is one of the best doctors in this area. The amount of time she spends is worth the wait in the office.she explains everything and my pregnancy wastough but she was patient with all my questions . I highly recommend her to some who is looking for an excellent Obgyn

March 22nd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr.Acharya is very good.She is very efficient doctor.Listens each and every question very patiently.I had enjoyed my each visit with Doctor.Her staff is very good.I think she is the best doctor in NJ.I recommond the doctor to all who want good care during their pregnancy.