Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rashmi Benda
Dr. Rashmi Benda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology. Dr. Benda is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital and Delray Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rashmi Benda has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
Dr. Rashmi Benda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Peymon Zarreii
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi12
Dr. David Mishkel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Richard Martinoff
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi18