A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Chugh, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Chugh practice?
Dr. Rashmi Chugh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, and Ann Arbor Hematologists.