A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Chugh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Chugh, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Chugh MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Chugh practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Chugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Chugh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.