A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Dayal is Excellent. Dr. Dayal has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Dayal, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dayal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dayal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Dayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashmi P. Dayal practice?
Dr. Rashmi Dayal practices Pediatrics near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Lakewood Pediatricians.