Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Gupta practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.