Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Gupta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Gupta practice?
Dr. Rashmi Gupta practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Neurologists.