Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
AWFUL OFFICE STAFF show details AWFUL OFFICE STAFF
by GONE on Dec 3rd, 2015

I came into the office and noticed that there had been more changes the receptionist whom was the best David was gone and the staff were rude and non feeling this doctor has lost the best for the worst the office manager is a ignorant person as well as the so call other staff member Holly. I and my husband have decided to leave this doctor who sleeps in the room and doesn't connect enough!!!! Where ever David is I hope he's happy for we are happy to have known him,

The best doctor in the world. show details The best doctor in the world.
by Mary on Aug 27th, 2015

My family LOVES Dr. Gupta. We have been coming to her for years. She treats 3 of my children. The girl who does the EEG's is super nice and explains everything. I adore the front desk staff especially David. I must drive him nuts with my dozens of phone calls but he is always nice to me. He is always happy. Make sure you keep him Dr. Gupta.

by bga on Aug 20th, 2015

The doctor was on vacation I can in and David helped me so much it was as if my child was his. He was not only answering phones but scheduling as well. I will tell everyone that Dr. Gupta has a diamond in him. Keep him he's the best always looking forward to seeing him oh and the doctor too.

Very positive experience show details Very positive experience
Aug 20th, 2015

I was greeted with a smile immediately from David and welcomed to the practice. Dr. Gupta was so knowledgeable about my son's headaches. She gave us a special diet to follow. We had an EEG done in the office and when I got this huge bill due because of my deductible not being met, her biller Patricia gave me a 6 month interest free plan to pay it off. She did not demand all of it up front like a lot of offices I take my son and myself to. They are wonderful there. Highly recommend.

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
by Tonya on Aug 10th, 2015

I have entrusted Dr. Gupta with the care of my sons for many years. She exceeds my expectations as a doctor on EVERY level. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, approachable, she explains her diagnoses, and never rushes the appointment. I absolutely love the staff and have always been treated with respect. I highly recommend this office!!!

by mrs. erbylang on Jun 5th, 2015

dr.gupta was very informative and aggressive in diagnosing my child, she took time in discussing school performance and the how the staff could be more helpful. She always takes time for my children while seeing them.

New Staff at Dr. Gupta's office. show details New Staff at Dr. Gupta's office.
Mar 15th, 2015

Her whole staff are all new and they do an excellent job!

Not Satisfied show details Not Satisfied
Apr 28th, 2014

She is spending enough time but I am not satisfied the diagnosis and always they want to perform tests. I don't recommend to go to this hospital.

Satisfied Mother show details Satisfied Mother
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr Gupta is an excellent neurologist. She takes time when examining her patients and is very thorough. Would recommend her highly. Office staff is ok. EEG Tech is excenllent.

While not perfect, still our top choice! show details While not perfect, still our top choice!
May 29th, 2012

I find the office staff very friendly and accommodating. The office in general give an impression that they truly care about their patients. Dr. Gupta is WONDERFUL with my son and clearly cares deeply about him. She never rushes us and always takes the time to show she cares.My only complaint is that the phones are never transferred over from the answering service to the office on time in the morning. It is difficult to get a hold of them in the sense that none of my phone calls have ever been returned.However, as far as friendliness and politeness I find the office staff superb and Dr. Gupta wonderful. In fact, we drive OVER an hour just to go to Dr. Gupta.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Jan 19th, 2012

The office staff here is worse than horrible. I would urge anyone with children to steer clear of the doctor because of her more than unprofessional staff.

Excellent Dr. Deplorable office staff with exceptions show details Excellent Dr. Deplorable office staff with exceptions
Jan 2nd, 2012

I don't see the same problem as the other reviewers. My experience with Dr. Gupta has been nothing but EXCELLENT!!!! HOWEVER! Her office staff has a lot left to be desired!!! With the exception of the lady who does the EEG's (she is a sweetheart). Although there is ONE and only ONE office staff person that does know what she is doing and is very patient and kind on the phone trying to help in anyway she can. That is what I have found whenever I have had a problem with the other staff personel. When my son was diagnosed with EPILEPSY which was diagnosed with a 24hr. EEG, Dr. Gupta called me to have me there IMMEDIATELY to let me know and when our other son was born she took him in as one of her own, she makes us feel like family EVERTIME we go there, AND she knows ALL of her patients by name and not by looking in the file, she recognizes you by your face. I have recomended Dr. Gupta and will continue to do so, although I do warn people of her office staff and ask them to not judge Dr. Gupta by them, because she is a VERY TALENTED in her profession, otherwise unfortunatly people would be turned away in droves.Everytime I call to make an appointment I am able to get in by as little as a week. The longest is around 3 to 4 weeks. Dr. Gupta will spend as much time as you need her to if you have questions I suggest you write them down so you don't forget any, she is a professional and needs to make a living too. I have made the mistake of forgetting to write down my questions and missed the oportunity to get my concerns heard (that was MY fault NOT Dr.Gupta's)

Jul 5th, 2011

Very poorly run office with incompetent staff. Never returns phone calls and must call multiple times to even get a single result - our daughters' EEG was abnormal and only after 5 of my phone calls and finally one to the answering service did we get a partial result and an appointment to discuss the results. Only trying to make extra money off patients by doing unnecessary repeat testing - we had a second opinion. Not recommended at all

Horribly run office show details Horribly run office
Jan 4th, 2009

The office is disorganized and Dr. Gupta has been told yet she does nothing. You wait forever for test results and after getting a second opinion, I know there are better professionals out there. Avoid this doctor!

Think twice about Dr. Gupta show details Think twice about Dr. Gupta
by parent of former patient on Mar 15th, 2008

Only 3-4 people in office. Never returns phone calls. Support staff is uncooperative. Dr. Gupta knows her staff but for a one doctor office, doesn't seem to run am efficient office. When the doctor is unavailable, office staff and answering service say they will contact her but she calls maybe 50 percent of the time.