A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Hande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Hande, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hande graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hande has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Hande MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Hande practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Hande has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Hande practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Smithtown, NY.
See Waterloo Radiologists.