A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Jain Patel MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Patel practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milpitas, CA.
See Fremont Internists.