A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Jaitly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Jaitly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaitly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Jaitly, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaitly graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaitly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Jaitly DO and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Jaitly practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Jaitly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Jaitly practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.