A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Kabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Kabre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabre graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kabre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi S Kabre MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi S. Kabre practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Kabre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Kabre practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Pediatric Surgeons.