A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Kanagal Shamanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Kanagal Shamanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanagal Shamanna
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kanagal Shamanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Kanagal Kanagal Shamanna MD is a female Hematologist and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi K. Kanagal Shamanna practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Kanagal Shamanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Kanagal Shamanna practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists and Detroit Hematologists.