A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Khadilkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Khadilkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadilkar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Khadilkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi V Khadilkar MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi V. Khadilkar practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Khadilkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Khadilkar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.