A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Berryville, VA.
See Berryville Internists.