Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rashmi Kumar
Dr. Rashmi Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Berryville, VA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center Inc, Morgan Cty War Memorial and Warren Memorial Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Rashmi Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rashmi Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Mark Berg
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi36
Dr. Haritha Katta
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi18
Dr. Richard Taylor
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi39