Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
I just recently had my first appointment with Dr. Licht. I found her to be very professional and friendly. She explained everything to me and spent as much time as I needed with her. I would highly recommend her.

March 22nd, 2016
Great doctor!

January 13th, 2016
there are good doctors and then you have a doctor like Dr Litch , by far one of the nicest doctors and human beings i had the pleasure to see , beyond outstanding , as is her wonderful staff

July 8th, 2011
I will never know
I scheduled an appointment. The wait would be 2 months. I waited. There was much discomfort but there was hope in sight. I get a message the day before the appointment "we will need to cancel, uh, reschedule your appointment" To when? Later in the day? So, I took the day off since there was still hope. I called, and called, and called. I get a call at 10:00. No, we won't be rescheduling for later today. The doctor does not take afternoon appointments. Okay, so, when? "In over a month." WHAT? I think the proper term is disappointment, or diss-appointment. How 'bout I bill you for my day you wasted, Dr. Licht? So, if you're looking for a doctor with the hopes that they will care about actually ever seeing you, consider what I wrote and don't let them waste your time like they did mine. Apparently, they don't need any new patients anyway.

April 1st, 2011
JM
Great doctor! would recommend her to anyone

January 19th, 2011
Very nice, friendly, smart, caring...
I am thrilled to have found Dr. Licht. She is so nice and so friendly & caring, and is intelligent & well-spoken but speaks to you in a way that you easily understand your diagnosis and options. Very thorough. Office is clean. Staff is very friendly, nice & efficient. Extremely satisfied!

December 11th, 2009
Electrical enginer and doctor of naturopathy
She is very professional and a pleasure to have as a doctor. I rate her as an 11 out of a possible 10.