A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Mediratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mediratta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mediratta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Mediratta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mediratta graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mediratta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Thaper Mediratta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi T. Mediratta practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Mediratta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Mediratta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Radiologists.